Monday, October 25, 2010

The Wood is Here!!!....





not finished yet, but here!
Last week it took them over 20 hours to take out the tile in our entry way that apparently the last residents wanted to stay in the house forevermore. I felt sorry for the guy, but so glad it wasn't me!
It looks like tomorrow or Wednesday they might finally be finished with the new floor, refinished floor, and refinished stairs (minus the nasty carpet runner that matched nothing else in the house.) Today they did finally put my stove and refrigerator back into working order, guess that means an end to - "oh no, I guess we have to eat out..." Claire will be glad to have my kitchen table  her tent out of the playroom, but she did enjoy the brief hotel stay with a pool that had water as warm as bathwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment