Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's Cooking?

In my kitchen, not dinner, but a chalkboard wall and some new paint!

Here is one of my many kitchen inspiration pics:


I love this color, and I had the hardest time finding a blue that didn't look like it belonged in a nursery. I stumbled upon this lovely blue gray that The Nester used in her front living room:

Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray - Love it!

Comfort Gray

Here it looks like a gray green blue - but it does look more blue in person.

So today I trimmed the Comfort Gray and worked on my chalkboard wall - all of the above are still works in progress. But I am loving them both, even in the beginning stages - that is a good sign, right?

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the finished product of your project! I loooove this shade of gray. (this and many others!) That inspiration kitchen---perfection. love it!

    ReplyDelete